Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Slacking --- NOT!

check out another hslf-marathoner's adventures
I've heard that less than 1% of adult Americans can run a mile in under 10 minutes.  I've tried to verify this stat, but, so far, haven't found a credible source that assures me it's true.  (If anyone out there can find the reference, please let me know.)  I can say with certainty that running a mile in under 10 minutes is not as easy as it sounds.  I've now set a goal that for each ot the days that I run only 2 miles, I work hard to make sure that at least one of them is under 10 minutes.  Today I did.  :)

Total running mileage for the week:  23.5 -- a little more than a full marathon... in just seven days!

Até amanhã... 
8/28/11 - 2.0 miles | 19:55 mins | 6.0 mph | 211 kcal

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, you're totally beating me in mileage these days! I'm jealous. :) --Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're totally beating me in soccer goals ... congratulations on scoring your first with your new team in your first game yesterday!

    ReplyDelete