Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

100 miles!

We did it, in just about exactly 8 hours!  Alison and I rode our bikes all the way to Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village, had lunch, and rode back home, with enough time left over to wash off the road grime, ice sore knees, throw her packed bags into the car, and get her to the Toledo train station to return to school.  I'd fill in the details and upload some pictures, but frankly, I'm heading to bed, so all of the particulars will be recorded later.  Meanwhile, I'm hitting the sack with the thought that if every 8 hour work day could be as productive as today's 8 hour // 100 mile bike ride, imagine what I could accomplish.  Hmmm... I guess I get a chance to find out tomorrow!
Até amanhã... 
8/16/11 - 100 miles | 8 hours | 12.5 mph | 4060 kcal (bike ride = cross-training)

No comments:

Post a Comment