Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"

Who said that?  If you're from the rest of the country you might not know, but if you're from Detroit you already said Henry Ford. The first time I read this quote I was a promising young business woman doing some summertime reading of a biography on Henry Ford.  Ole Henry had more than a few rather interesting ideas, but he was right about building cars for the masses, and he was right when he said:






I really didn't want to run today.  I was still a bit sore from yesterday, and I also had a lot of fun last night at a family event featuring bbq, snacks, desserts, and other treats contraindicated for a good running experience the next morning.  Nonetheless, I thought I could do it anyway, and I was right!  Today I ran my fastest pace so far -- 6.3 miles per hour!


Até amanhã... 
7/25/11 - 2.2 miles | 21 mins | 6.3 mph | 235 kcal

No comments:

Post a Comment