Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Shemar!! Oh man... *Why* do we work out??

No kidding, I was already a Criminal Minds fan before I saw the clip below.  Shemar Moore, alias Agent Morgan, wasn't even exactly my fav on the show.  I adore Matthew Gray Gubler's  rendition of the genius with the eidetic memory, who reminds me of some of my more nerdy immediate family.  I do my best to surround myself with computer screens, like Kirsten Vangsness's character, and I wish I had more of Thomas Gibson's icy concentration.  But seriously, what red-blooded human among us wouldn't be a bit envious of Shemar's workout results as noted on this clip?


Shemar on The Talk


Okay, I admit ... it must just be because I'm a tad older than Shemar, my abs don't quite measure up to his.  But he's right, nonetheless, fitness definitely has its appeal :)  I'll keep running.


Whew. That's enough motivation for one day!  Até amanhã... 

7/8/11 - 2.0 miles | 22 mins | 5.1 mph | 214 kcal

No comments:

Post a Comment