Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Puddles 'n mud

Not long ago I was at a meeting where some of the members were discussing the state of joblessness in Michigan.  One of them commented that "at least we don't have hurricanes!"  It turns out the although we don't generally experience storms the size of Katrina, we do actually experience the remnants of hurricanes, as we are currently being drenched by Lee.  


Regardless of the source of rain, and the mud and puddles, I've decided that I like running in  breeze and falling water when it's 60 degrees.  Today I dropped 20 seconds off of yesterday's 2 mile time!  I am slated to run 11 miles this weekend, and want to move that up from Saturday to tomorrow, so that there's still some of Lee left in the atmosphere to refresh me.


Até amanhã... 
9/8/11 - 2.0 miles | 18:04 min | 6.7 mph | 211 kcal

No comments:

Post a Comment