Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

By the light of the silvery moon

Tonight was the night for my first full moon run.  I have wanted to try this for some time, but the moonlight has never been bright enough.  I was inspired in part by UM's fabulous night-light victory over Notre Dame on Saturday, as well as my significantly over-busy schedule the rest of day.  I just didn't have time to run when it was still daylight.  I have a running headlight, but I found it bright enough to run tonight without any artificial illumination. I did have to use a little extra caution to not trip on uneven spots in the road, preventing me from running as fast as I would have liked. Even so, it was a truly inspiring run.  


Oooo yes, b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!  If only every night were like tonight, I would be an ultra-marathoner.  :) 


Até amanhã... 
9/12/11 - 2.0 miles | 20:18 min | 5.9 mph | 209 kcal

No comments:

Post a Comment