Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Butterflies

There is definitely a chill in the air, and a noticeable diminution of some of my favorite running companions, butterflies.  I'm not sure why I never noticed the large variety Lepidoptera fluttering around until this summer, but it's truly extraordinary.  These colorful creatures seem to come in waves.  I remember early in the summer seeing a many shades of orange.  Then came blue with beautiful silver dots, and after that very large graceful yellow butterfly, some Monarchs (the only butterfly I can name), and now a dainty little yellow butterfly.  I have enjoyed these living fluttering colors, now being replaced by fluttering leaves.  Time passes quickly; today marks the 3 month mark I've been at this, and the completion of 250 miles running! --- Whoopie! 
Até amanhã... 
9/13/11 - 4.0 miles | 44 min | 5.5 mph | 411 kcal

No comments:

Post a Comment